Monday 17 December 2012

Home!

Hi readers!

So I'm home. I moved back here to Melbourne fro Perth not so long ago.

The year in Perth has been great. I learnt a lot about myself, about my voice, about others, and life became more confusing. It was wonderful, and though I thought I'd cry like a baby when I left, I was fine. Just got all my boxes back from Perth, too! As far as I know, nothing I own at all is in that state (wrong, I left some food in the fridge, oops)!

In between now and my last post, I have moved my life interstate, and have done three auditions. I did one in Sydney (where I wish to move next year) and two in Melbourne. I'm still waiting to hear back from the Sydney one!!

(listened to stuff for ages here).

So I moved away from Melbourne to go to WAAPA, yes. Also, though, to get away from my family's drama. It seems it's getting all too much again. Grr.

I suppose I will have to stick it out until Sydney does, or does not, come around.

Peace of the Christ child,

J x

No comments:

Post a Comment